Monday, January 13, 2014

Human vibrator

One of my sexual jobs is to go down on Miss, and honestly I’ve come to love it almost as much as I used to love having regular sex. I've learned exactly how she likes it, how to stroke her g-spot gently and increase the attention on her clit until she has multiple orgasms in a row, one stacked right on top of the other until she can't take any more and pushes me away. I can only imagine how incredible it must feel.

It drives me crazy to have my face buried in her sex, giving her the same exact pleasure that I am denied and wish for so badly. Having it fill all of my senses except for the one that I need. I can see her beautiful body moving. Hear her moans of pleasure. Taste the pussy I want nothing more than. I can even smell the sweet scent of her arousal, the juices telling me her orgasms are fast approaching. I feel the softness of her skin beneath my hands. And yet my dick remains locked away, she doesn't even bother to get the keys out "just in case". All the while, my body grinds away instinctively at the bed, but there is no sensation. The only pleasure I can have myself is to imagine how good I am making her feel, and take pleasure in that. And of course, go crazy with lust for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment