Today starts my first day in real chastity. Unlike the plastic cock cages that are easy to slip out of, my steel belt arrived today from Neosteel. And combined with the piercing, it is absolutely inescapable without a bolt cutter. It is a "shemale" device, designed to keep everything down there tucked away. It feels a bit like I've been castrated, reaching down there is nothing there anymore except the cold, flat steel of the front shield where my dick used to be.
The piercing was made permanent a few days ago, a smooth solid ring that was cold-welded shut by the piercer. That ring connects with a lock behind the shield to prevent me from pulling back out.
I don't know how long Miss is going to make me go without orgasming. I asked her and she responded that I am forbidden to ever ask her again to let me out, or how long until I get out. She doesn't ever want to hear about the chastity belt, and any time I mention it she will add a month.
It's been just a few hours and already I'm getting slightly crazy about it. It's too tight and uncomfortable. I want it off.

No comments:
Post a Comment