Pooch, Miss's slavegirl is probably the only person in the world who might be more of a humiliation slut than I am. And way more of a physical masochist, she can take an amount of pain I've never seen anyone endure, and seems to just want more.
Miss explained on my first day that since I am a man I am expected to obey all women, even submissive ones. So pooch is what she calls her "alpha" slave. When she is not busy serving Miss, her job is to supervise me. I think she probably wishes she was in my place as much as I wish I was in hers. I would love to get a chance to be dominant once in a while, but Miss has told me that will never happen and I will always be at the bottom. So that's that.
She must have said something disrespectful this morning because she spent the entire day with a gag in her mouth, that locking ball gag trainer we both have learned to hate. The ball is way too big, it pushes your mouth open so far your jaw gets sore after just a few minutes. After a couple of hours it is excruciating enough to bring anyone to tears, even pooch. I would ask her how she's holding up but the runs in her mascara speak volumes. I know from experience, when Miss finally does take that thing out, she'll be too sore to close her mouth for a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment