As reward for doing a perfect job yesterday during maid service, Miss rewarded me by letting me smell her panties for a few minutes before they went in the laundry. At least, she said it was a reward. I think that she really did it just to remind me of what I'm not allowed to have. And if that was her goal, it worked.
The smell of her pussy was divine, it brought me back to before I let her enslave me and I was allowed to fuck. I can still vaguely remember that wonderful feeling of sliding into that warmth and wetness. Pleasure taking over my entire body. Even now, just thinking about it has my dick throbbing so hard it's trying to break its way right through the steel tube of my chastity.
All morning I've been regretting what I've become. Remembering the days when I had a normal sex life. No dildos. No "pillow time".

No comments:
Post a Comment