Monday, April 7, 2014

Whipped, again...

Today pooch punished me for the failed inspection yesterday, with a whipping that left me trembling and shaking uncontrollably at the end. I really can't take much pain, certainly not like she can. Half way through the whipping I was making so much noise that she put the shock collar on my balls and shocked me every time I made a sound.

That forced me to endure the rest of the whipping in silence, and holding in the pain and having no outlet just made it even worse. My back and ass and even my thighs are now so sore and covered in welts that I can't really sit down, I have to lay on my front. I'm so mad at Renee for doing this to me, I could have gotten all of my chores done right yesterday if it wasn't for her. I wouldn't be in pain right now. This is all her fault. I really do hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment