Thursday, August 29, 2013

Shopping list

From: Miss
To: Piglet
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 10:05:47
Subject: Shopping list

Good morning piglet! I know you must be dying to get out of chastity by now, so here is your chance. You’re going shopping, and today UPS will deliver a package with a slutty schoolgirl outfit that will look so adorable on you while you do it! No wig and no shaving though. I want this to be extra degrading for you.

To prove that you are actually out there humiliating yourself, I want a receipt from each store and a photo of you taken by a store employee - no selfies allowed. You're going to have to convince people to take your picture.

Take all the time you need. But until you have all the items, plus the receipts and photos, your little peewee is doing "hard time". Get it? ;) Good luck, bitch!

Piglet’s Shopping List

1. Chocolate ice cream from a convenience store.
2. 38C red bra and panty set from Victoria’s Secret.
3. 50 feet of rope and 25 feet of thick chain from Home Depot.
4. KJ Jelly and tampons from CVS or Walgreen’s - both on one receipt.
5. 50 adult diapers from a supermarket.
6. Size 11, 4-inch heels from DSW. I want at least one picture of you trying them on.
7. 8-inch dildo and a tranny porn video from an adult store.
8. Blonde bob from a wig store, fit for you.
9. Pink dog collar and leash from the pet store, with a name tag engraved “Piglet”
10. Get yourself a pedicure and manicure from a nail salon. For this one, I want the whole thing on video starting from the time you leave the house to the time you get back. Have someone go with you and record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment